Thursday, September 18, 2014

Yesterday's answer to the 'bag crisis'

Not doing much of anything yesterday, before hitting the highway for a twelve hour shift., I get a phone call asking if spending a large sum of money on a carryon bag that fitted Ryanair's smaller dimensions was OK by me. Of course I said, "If you like it you buy it." So she, the love of my life, my life partner who can do no wrong and my travelling companion did. 

I then returned to doing nothing in particular only to be interrupted by the bag buyer returning home. "Look at this" she said, "It fits everything you wanted" Then it dawned on me that the bag buying was for me not her, why I thought that was understandable, after all her bag needs were greater than mine - I had adapted another larger bagpack. I deserved a medal for the next action - I said "That's very good dear I like that."

Bloody Ryanair!

No comments:

Post a Comment